Smooth Stage Bump Box Turbo Staging System
Smooth Stage™ allows cars/trucks to enjoy silky smooth transitions from PreStage to Stage Beams.
Staging at the dragstrip has always been a little tricky when dealing with ultra-high HP cars/trucks. This matter is even more complicated for those that have large/laggy turbocharged vehicles or tight stall converters. Our customers needed a way to get up into boost in the pre-stage beams, then smoothly/consistently roll into the staged beams...thus, the Smooth Stage™ was created.
Being able to smoothly "slide" into the beams cuts down on the "drama". No more rocking, bucking, bumping, flickering beams, or red-light starts. Simple adjustments can be made with a single knob for different tracks, power levels, or launch rpms. Even though this box is simple to use, it's jam packed with hardcore digital technology inside, for years of worry-free operation.
- Instant-On (Designed to power up from ignition power source)
- Robust Circuitry (Up to 22 amps and 20 volts)
- Proprietary Digital Current Modulation (The key to smooth)
- LED Indication of Power, Stage and Transbrake (PLUS model only)
- Simple Adjustments (For quick fine-tuning)
- Small and Ultra-Light Weight
- Comes with the Standard Smooth Stage Harness and the Smooth Stage PLUS Harness.
- Isolated Transbrake power path to prevent back EMF damage to other devices like 2-Steps or ECU’s (PLUS model only)
- Adaptive Bump (For creating extra smoothness)
- Imagined, Designed, and Handcrafted in KS
Smooth Stage™ FAQ's
Will it work with my transmission?
The Smooth Stage™ works with virtually anything with a trans-brake.
PowerGlide, TH400, TH350, C6, C4, 4R70W, 4R100, 4L60, 4L80
Will it work with my trans-brake?
Even with the insane number of brakes out there, we have yet to find one that didn't work. Since the Smooth Stage™ is digitally programable internally, we can always make a change to your box, should the day arise that we find one that needs special programing.
Will this delay my launches?
Not at all, the Smooth Stage™ is only active when moving from the Pre-Stage to Stage beams. After that, your trans-brake resumes normal function.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Easy install, very fast shipping!
A++ customer service! 269 walked me through setup and everything works flawlessly.